SEATTLE — Atomo announced its selection as one of the most innovative beverages in Time's Best Inventions of 2022. Atomo's beanless cold brew was called out by Time as "a shockingly close coffee dupe at a fraction of the environmental cost." Focused on creating a great tasting coffee that is better for the planet, Atomo said its cold brew contributes 93% less carbon emissions and 94% less water usage than conventional coffee.
"The Atomo team has spent the last four years developing the best coffee for the planet and it's an honor to be recognized alongside a league of other incredible inventions," said CEO Andy Kleitsch.
Atomo Coffee has released 3 SKUs of cold brew this year and continues to exceed consumers expectations through blind taste tests vs traditional cold brew options.
"We appreciate TIME's recognition and are honored to be selected," says COO, Ed Hoehn. "As more people become aware of and try our cold brew, they understand we have made something special."
Latest from Quality Assurance & Food Safety
- McCloud Services’ Pest Invasion Food Safety Set for April 4-5
- FDA Proposes Redesign of Human Foods Program
- Statement from International Dairy Foods Association on Proposed Changes to the FDA Human Foods Program
- AFDO Reacts to FDA Commissioner's Human Foods Proposal
- International Fresh Produce Association Supports FDA Announcement; Awaits More Details
- Upright Brooms by Perfex
- FDA Announces Action Levels for Lead in Categories of Processed Baby Foods
- Tara Stroud Joins Highland Ag Solutions as Director of Customer Success