- Features: Frank Yiannas: From Disney to Walmart to FDA
- Pathogen Detection and Prevention: Salmonella: It’s More Pervasive Than You May Think
- Quality Assurance: Maintaining a "Quality" Quality Assurance Team
- Pest Management : 4 Filthy Flies
- Plant Management: Employing TACCP and VACCP for Food Safety and Quality
- Viewpoint: Is Collaboration Non-Negotiable?
- Legislative Update: What Do Recall and Outbreak Numbers Really Mean?
- Produce Production: Roles Beyond Food Safety: Sustainability and Social Responsibility
- Research & Trends Report: USDA-ARS Study Aims to Provide Baseline And Tool for Sustainable Beef Production
- International Perspectives: Sourcing Salmon: Farmed or Wild?
- Practical QA Solutions: Screening Doors
- Practical Pest Protection: The Pest Management Sanitation Inspection: What to Expect
- Consumer Perspectives: Imagine Food Safety as Music
- Ask the Experts: Participating in a Proficiency Program: 5 Questions with Ashley Erdman
- Ask the Experts: Object Detection: 5 Questions With Paul Gaertner
- Ask the Experts: Employee Hygiene: 5 Questions With Michele Colbert
- Ask the Experts: Testing of Incoming Ingredients: 5 Questions With Dr. Virginia Gordon
- Ask the Experts: Hygienic Design: 5 Questions With Amit Kheradia
- Ask the Experts: Pest Control: Flies: 5 Questions With Mona Latif
- ASK THE EXPERTS: Stored Products: 5 Questions With James Miller, ACE