April 12, 2011http://www.aibonline.org
AIB International provides food safety audits, inspection, certification, and educational seminars worldwide to the food manufacturing and distribution industry and its suppliers, including finished foods and beverages products, ingredients, fresh produce, packaging production, and distribution facilities.
Audit Services include AIB’s GMP Inspection, HACCP Accreditation, OSHA, AIB Gold Standard, Customer, and Quality System Audits. AIB is an accredited certification body for BRC and SQF 2000 with accreditation pending for FSSC 22000.
AIB Food Safety and Food Defense Education is a comprehensive resource that offers seminars, webinars, web-based training, distance learning, printed, and video materials. Education and consulting is targeted to the changing needs of the global food industry in these areas:
- GMPs and prerequisite programs
- Safety and sanitation
- HACCP Accreditation
- Review of an existing HACCP Plan
- Develop a HACCP Plan and prerequisite programs
- On-line courses, seminars, and consulting
- Food Defense
- Vulnerability assessments
- Facilities food defense plan audit
- Food Defense Plans developed upon a valid vulnerability assessment
- GFSI Education
- Basic principles and scheme specific
- Microbiology seminars and assessments
- OSHA compliance and employee safety programs
Visit AIB International at booth #807 or www.aibonline.org.