The pet food and treat manufacturing industry often has more job openings than known professionals seeking to fill these positions. Because of this and the industry’s demonstrated need for quality applicants, which is not necessarily being met by traditional job posting tools, Watt Global Media’s Petfood Industry has expanded to include a new online Career Center to link candidates with job opportunities.
The Petfood Industry Career Center is dedicated to connecting employers with candidates and assisting with screening for applicant qualifications. Job seekers can perform custom searches for openings and access resources to build their applications.
Through the career center, pet food businesses and job candidates will be able to meet and merge, said Steve Akins, executive vice president and publisher of Global Petfood & Events. “It will serve a critical market need in this industry that is growing quickly worldwide.”
Top features of the Petfood Industry Career Center include:
- One-stop destination for employers to create an online profile, do quick postings for job openings and track/review applicants.
- Simple search features for job seekers to sort job openings by key word, title or location – plus access resume review services, other career resources and industry information/events.
- Email notifications sent twice monthly so that job seekers can view new or currently available job openings.
- Easy access to the Career Center from the PetfoodIndustry.com website
- Bridge to a potential Career Fair at a future Petfood Forum event (goal as early as 2021)
For more information, visit the Career Center.