NIAGARA UNIVERSITY, N.Y. — Speakers across the retail food and service sectors will share their insights on re-imagining a pathway to growth and innovation at the 2022 Niagara University Food Marketing Center of Excellence Summit, Wed., Sept. 21, 2022, beginning at 11:45 a.m. The event will begin with lunch and a welcome from Dr. Mark Frascatore, dean of the Holzschuh College of Business Administration. It will be held at the Hyatt Regency Buffalo, 2 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, N.Y.
Bill Chiodo, president at Affinity Group Retail and chair of the Food Marketing Center’s advisory board, will provide opening remarks.
- Richard Ferranti, CEO of Rich Products Corp.
- Kevyn Adams, general manager of the Buffalo Sabres
- Rebecca Brady, owner of Top Seedz
- Samantha Biljan, senior research analyst at Datassential
Jeff Metzger, president of Best-Met Publishing Co., will moderate an executive panel discussion with the following panelists:
- Josh Halpern, CEO of Big Chicken
- Kurt Schertle, COO of Weis
- John Persons, president of Tops Markets
- Mike Seidel, vice president of procurement at Performance Foodservice