McCloud Services, an integrated pest management solutions company headquartered in South Elgin, Ill., has announced the theme of its 20th Annual Pest Invasion Seminar as: A Tactical Approach to a Winning Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program.
This year’s seminar, to be held Thursday, June 27, 2019, at the Hilton Oak Brook Hills Resort and Conference Center in Oakbrook, Ill., will celebrate 20 years of McCloud Services’ commitment to bringing together industry experts, professionals and those involved in protecting the food supply chain of custody, including food, pest management and environmental health.
Attended by over 150 professionals, McCloud Services’ Annual Pest Invasion is an educational update and information exchange for the entire food supply chain of custody, including food, pest management and environmental health. The daylong seminar will feature expert insights on the critical issues and trends related to pest management and food safety. It also provides food industry professionals an opportunity to network and share new ideas.
From developing a successful program, assessing and managing risks and overcoming challenges with auditors and clients, attendees will leave the seminar with an expert pest management strategy for their business.
Session topics and speakers include:
- Program Design: What a winning program looks like. Peter Poteres, Vice President of Quality Assurance, Glaniba Performance Nutrition
- Don’t Let Them In: Pest proofing / exclusion. Dr. Bobby Corrigan, President, RMC Pest Management Consulting
- Find Them if They Make it in: Inspections. Dan Collins, Regional Technical Director, McCloud Services
- Build a Plan: Assessments, action plans and monitoring. Pat Hottel, Technical Director, McCloud Services and Scott Broaddus, Business Lead, Bayer Digital Pest Management.
- Kill Them: The five biggest pest threats. Mark Vanderwerp, Manager of Education & Training, Rose Pest Solutions
- Measuring Results: What you should expect from your pest management professional, third party audits and consumer complaints, Dan Collins, Regional Technical Director, McCloud Services; Al St. Cyr, President, ASC Consulting; and Meaghan Meyer, VP Food Safety, CraftMark Bakery
- Winning the Challenges: Overcome challenges between the customer, auditor and the pest management professional in the middle. Dan Collins, Regional Technical Director, McCloud Services; Al St. Cyr, President, ASC Consulting; and Meaghan Meyer, VP Food Safety, CraftMark Bakery
Early bird discounted registration is open until May 1, 2019. For more information on Pest Invasion and to register online, visit: www.regonline.com/pestinvasion2019.
Pest Invasion 2019 also provides an environment to promote top brands, products and services as 80% of Pest Invasion 2018 attendees included C-level executives of major food supply chain companies, including processors, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers. For more information or questions on the sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities, contact Mahi Kokkinos, marketing manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (224) 227-6550.