SOUTH ELGIN, Ill. – McCloud Services will hold its 21st annual Pest Invasion Seminar June 22-23 at the Hilton Chicago Oak Brook in Oak Brook, Ill. This seminar will concentrate on the theme “Pest Management for the Modern World” to educate attendees on timely topics and necessary information to meet federal, state and local food safety requirements.
“For over 20 years, Pest Invasion has shared its insights to those in the Chicago area, and we are thrilled to bring back this popular event after some time off due to the pandemic,” said Mahi Principio, marketing manager at McCloud Services. “By attending this two-day event, food manufacturers, pest management professionals and others dedicated to food safety will have the opportunity to learn about the industry’s trends and critical issues from experts in the field. Attendees will leave the seminar with the necessary tools and knowledge to be better prepared for the future.”
McCloud Services’ annual seminar provides an immersive educational experience with industry updates, networking opportunities and informational exchanges for the entire food supply chain of custody.
This year’s seminar will feature valuable session topics from top industry professionals, including:
• Risky Business: Mitigating the Top Pest Risks to a Food Processing Facility through Partnership
• Roles and Responsibilities: Panel Session with the Client, Auditor and Pest Management Professional
• Risk Assessments: A Critical Component for every IPM Program
• Changing the Dynamic: Evolution from Trap Checking to a Risk Based Program
• Consider the Structure: It’s not just 4 walls and a roof
• Food Safety Update: Where It’s at and Where It’s Headed
• Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Fumigants and Fumigant Alternatives
• Data Trends: Understanding your pest management data for root cause analysis
• The Future of Pest Management: New Advancements and Technologies