Hygiena, a Warburg Pincus portfolio company specializing in rapid microbial detection, monitoring, and identification solutions, has introduced the new EnSureTouch Monitoring System. The EnSureTouch is a next-generation monitoring system that collects, analyzes, and reports data from multiple quality tests such as ATP, microorganisms, and enzymes, providing necessary data for audit and risk management.
The EnSureTouch provides chemistry, sensitivity, and reliability and incorporates innovative design and functionality upgrades, the company said including:
- Responsive five-inch, shatter-proof touch screen that works with the user wearing gloves.
- Re-designed user interface that functions like a smartphone and configures to fit any facility or network of facilities.
- Wifi capabilities and wireless sync technology for secure data transfer to new cloud-based software.
- Collection and storage of testing data, such as room number, line name, cleaner used, and more.
- Training of remote teams with built-in screen sharing technology.
“We are excited about introducing the next generation of convenient, accurate testing for possible contamination,” said Hygiena CEO Steven Nason. “The EnSureTouch is the result of new, advanced research and engineering, and incorporates the superior chemistry and ability of our previous instruments with today’s data management and hand-held technology.”
The EnSureTouch is designed with its users in mind. Incorporating key design features and customization options, it is easily setup for industries like food and beverage manufacturing, healthcare, food service, hospitality, and many more, the company said. The EnSureTouch is accompanied by the latest version of Hygiena’s SureTrend Data Analysis Software, SureTrend Cloud. The updated software is available in cloud-based or desktop formats and enables users to monitor, track, and trend testing results across one or multiple facilities, schedule automatic reports, and configure one or hundreds of monitoring systems from a single SureTrend account.
For more information, visit www.hygiena.com.