The Food Safety Summit is offering eight certificate/certification courses including three new courses for 2019. All courses include breakfast, lunch and breaks, books/training material and certificate.
These courses are held prior to the Summit, which runs May 6-9, 2019, at the Donald Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill.
New courses include:
- IA Conducting Vulnerability Assessments Course. This course will provide participants with the information and skills necessary to conduct a vulnerability assessment that considers the three fundamental elements outlined in the IA rule.
- Produce Safety Alliance Growing Training. This course is for fruit and vegetable growers and others interested in learning about produce safety, the FSMA Produce Safety Rule, Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs), and co-management of natural resources and food safety.
- Seafood HACCP. This standard “live” 2.5 day Alliance training course is for the supply chain of the seafood processors including food distribution warehouses and those companies that make, transport or stores seafood.
Other courses are:
- Certified in Comprehensive Food Safety (CCFS)
- Foreign Supplier Verification
- HACCP Training
- Professional Food Safety Auditor Training
- Preventive Controls for Human Foods
For full course details and registration information, visit https://www.foodsafetystrategies.com/agenda. Register at https://www.foodsafetystrategies.com/registration/rates.