Venture Café has introduced a new immersion program – Supply Chain Seed Program, a 10-week immersion program for which five entrepreneurs/teams will be selected to participate. Designed for early-stage entrepreneurs or teams who are working in the areas of the supply chain, food retail logistics, warehouse management, supply chain analytics, and forecasting, the program is powered by Retail Business Services – the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, which supports top grocery store brands like Stop & Shop, Giant Food, Food Lion, Peapod and others.
It is intended to help entrepreneurs increase their startup and retail industry IQ and build critical relationships for a successful launch, the 10-week program offer an immersion into the retail supply chain and provide access to experts in the space. Selected entrepreneurs/teams will receive:
- Workshops covering retail industry, product and idea validation, and more.
- Mentorship matching with experts from RBS.
- A demo during Venture Café’s Supply Chain Innovation mini-conference.
- Opportunity to pitch a panel of industry investors.
- Tour of Retail Business Services new technology office in the Boston area
Applications are open through July 1, 2019, for the program, which begins September 5, 2019. To apply, visit https://venturecafecambridge.org/scseedapp/. For more information, visit https://venturecafecambridge.org/supplychainseed/.