At its 2019 Annual Leadership Development Conference, the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF,) will salute C-Suite vanguards who are publicly committing to help create limitless opportunities for women in their companies and the industry.
In celebration of WFF's 30th Anniversary accelerating women's workplace advancement, 35 of the industry's forward-thinking CEOs will be honored as Industry Titans, and recognized at a special ceremony as part of WFF's 30th Anniversary Celebration during the conference, March 10-13 in Dallas.
WFF Industry Titans are forward-thinking leaders in the food industry who are being recognized for their public commitment to prioritizing women's advancement in their own organizations, leveraging their influence to urge their peers to do the same, and creating change that will increase opportunities for women across the industry.
The honorees have joined ranks to help implement WFF's call for industry-wide gender equity solutions driven by CEO engagement that will enable the industry to win the war for talent, reap the proven rewards of gender-diversity and drive business growth.
The 2019 Industry Titans Are:
- Selim Bassoul, The Middleby Corporation
- Tom Bené, Sysco
- Paul Brown, Inspire Brands
- Michele Buck, The Hershey Company
- Steven Cahillane, Kellogg's
- Greg Creed, Yum! Brands
- Joseph DePinto, 7-Eleven
- Steven DeSutter, FOCUS Brands
- Lorna Donatone, Sodexo
- Melanie Dulbecco, Torani
- Steve Easterbrook, McDonald's
- Beth Ford, Land O'Lakes
- Eric Foss, Aramark
- Don Fox, Firehouse Subs
- G.J. Hart, Torchy's Tacos
- Glen Helton, Kuwait Food Company Americana
- Lisa Ingram, White Castle System, Inc.
- Steve Johnson, HMSHost
- Muhtar Kent, The Coca-Cola Company
- Gene Lee, Darden Restaurants, Inc.
- John Miller, Denny's
- Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo
- Todd Penegor, Wendy's International, Inc.
- Denny Marie Post, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers & Brews
- Melinda Rich, Rich Products
- Janet Risi, Subway's Independent Purchasing
- Wyman Roberts, Brinker International, Inc.
- Grady Rosier, McLane Company, Inc.
- Walter Seib, HMSHost International
- Sandy Solmon, Sweet Street Desserts
- Ally Svenson, MOD Pizza
- Dawn Sweeney, National Restaurant Association
- Nigel Travis, Dunkin' Brands
- Lance Trenary, Golden Corral Corporation
- Kathy Walters, Georgia-Pacific Professional
For more information, visit wff.org.