Acceptance of Policy
- In order to purchase a product on the Website you will need to create an account with the Website. This account is password-protected that can be used, among other things, to purchase products, submit an online customer review, establish account preferences or contact data. Giemedia.com recommends you do not share your password with anyone. Because any information you choose to post will be available on the Internet, giemedia.com can make no assurances that other will not use, or misuse, that information.
- Giemedia.com may receive and store information you enter or provide through your use of the Website. For example, you may enter or provide giemedia.com information that giemedia.com may receive and/or store when you place an order, register, complete your profile and preferences, complete a survey or questionnaire, participate in any Services provided to you by giemedia.com or the Website, or send giemedia.com an e-mail or other type of correspondence. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your mailing address;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your phone number;
- Your credit card information;
- Your billing address;
- Other personal or preference information you provide to giemedia.com regarding communications, likes, dislikes, interests and other information related to its products and offerings; and,
- Information you provide to giemedia.com about other people, including but not limited to, the name and address of a gift recipient of a product purchased through the Website.
- Giemedia.com may receive information about you from other sources. This information may allow giemedia.com to improve the level of service offered to you through product recommendations or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- Giemedia.com uses your personal information to provide you with a superior customer experience on and through the Website and, as necessary, to administer giemedia.com’s business. For example, giemedia.com uses your personal information to:
- Provide superior customer service;
- Conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve giemedia.com’s products and services;
- Administer contests, promotions or surveys;
- Communicate with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Customize and enhance the Website and advertising;
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy and administrative issues;
- Manage giemedia.com’s business; and
- Better understand giemedia.com’s users to be able to provide promotions that better relate to your likes, dislikes, needs and interests.
- Every user that has an account on the Website is responsible for (i) keeping his or her account password confidential and secured, (ii) avoiding unauthorized access to his or her computer; and (iii) keeping the e-mail address associated with that account current (you acknowledge that it is important to keep the e-mail address associated with that account current because although you may be able to log into your giemedia.com account using an old e-mail address, you will not receive messages from giemedia.com about your orders and inquiries or other matters).
- You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s). You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of giemedia.com, and giemedia.com shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting or receiving information on the Internet.
- Upon accessing the Website, giemedia.com may receive, collect, and record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website including, for example, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the date and time you access the Website; and, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website. Giemedia.com may use this information to monitor the usage of the Website and as necessary for giemedia.com’s business. This information does not include personal information.
- The Website is marketed for and directed towards use and purchase by adults or with the consent of adults. Minors, individuals under eighteen (18) years of age, are not authorized or permitted to use the Website without the supervision of their parent or legal guardian. Giemedia.com does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under thirteen (13) years of age. Should giemedia.com learn that someone under thirteen (13) years of age has provided any personal information to giemedia.com or on the Website, giemedia.com will remove that information as soon as possible.
- If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States and provide giemedia.com with personal information