“We are very proud to have so many of our team members complete this training that is critical to a food safety-conscious pest management program,” said Kevin Jeffrey, General Manager of the Copesan Operating Companies. “With the changes associated with FSMA requirements, it’s important we understand the guidelines to be able to provide accurate services. By completing this new certification, Wil-Kil and Holder’s are now able to demonstrate, develop, implement and monitor our clients’ food safety plans under the FSMA requirements, ensuring complete compliance.”
The 11 operations managers who are now Preventive Controls Qualified Individuals include:
• Randy Allen, Director of Strategic Accounts – Copesan Operating Companies
• Gary Checkai, Menomonee Falls Regional Manager – Wil-Kil Pest Control
• John Fortuna, Copesan Business Development Manager – Wil-Kil Pest Control
• Jason Freels, Chippewa Falls Regional Manager – Wil-Kil Pest Control
• Matthew Gitzlaff, Sales Manager – Copesan Operating Companies
• J. Kevin Jeffrey, General Manager – Copesan Operating Companies
• Jeff Keller, Regional Manager – Holder’s Pest Solutions
• Marsann McCants, Key Account Executive – Copesan Operating Companies
• Shane McCoy, Director of Quality and Technical Training – Copesan Operating Companies
• Norman Shonkwiler, Appleton Regional Manager – Wil-Kil Pest Control
• Terry Witter, Sun Prairie Regional Manager – Wil-Kil Pest Control
Wil-Kil and Holder’s operations managers were trained by SAI Global, a leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, with the only FDA-approved training course to meet the FSMA requirements for food processors. The course was developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance under a grant from the FDA and is the same course used to train the FDA and State Inspectors of food processing plants.
For more information on Wil-Kil Pest Control and its pest control services in the upper Midwest, visit http://www.wil-kil.com/.
For more information on Holder’s Pest Solutions in the Houston-Galveston area, visit https://www.holderspestsolutions.com/