The Natural Products Association will hold its Second Annual Big Natural, June 6 - 7, 2018 at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas. As noted by the association, it is to be a new form of relevant interface in the natural products industry for leaders and decision makers.
An educational event curated by natural products industry for the natural products industry, the event features two days of industry-driven educational sessions including four keynote and spotlight addresses, case studies, panel discussions, and roundtable conversations.
The Big Natural will bring together industry leaders and innovators who will share insights that will educate, empower and spark innovative ideas that will drive the industry forward.
Open to both NPA members and non-members, The Big Natural attracts a diverse cross-section of senior executives spanning the C-suite as well as department leadership within the retail, CPG, natural, health food, supplement and investment sectors with budget and/or human capital responsibility.
- Bill Crawford, Founder, Principal Consultant | Crawford.Solutions
- Michael DiMaggio, General Counsel and Chief Legal Officer | Nutrabolt
- Jim Emme, Chief Executive Officer | NOW Health Group
- Dr. Daniel Fabricant, Executive Director and CEO | Natural Products Association
- Dadrion A. Gaston, Senior Director, Corporate Ethics & Compliance, Health & Wellness
- Product Safety & Compliance | WalMart
- Dr. Corey Hilmas, SVP, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs |Natural Products Association
- Frank Jaksch, CEO & Co-Founder | ChromaDex
- J. Patricia Kim, GC & Vice President of Regulatory Affairs | Swanson Health Products
- Mark A. LeDoux, Chairman & CEO | NAII
- Lee Mayberry, Global Legal Regulatory Coordinator | Whole Foods Market
- Jeremiah McElwee, SVP Merchandising + Private Label | Thrive Market
- Ken Strick, Senior Vice President & General Counsel | Glanbia
- John Venardos, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs | BodyBuilding.com
- Joe Weiss, President | Nutrition21
- Peter Zambetti, Sr. Director Global Business Development and Regulatory Strategy,
- Consumer Health and Nutrition | Lonza
To learn more about the event, visit: http://thebignatural.com