With the deadline looming -- Friday, July 7 -- FDA is reminding outstanding health care professionals, scientists, and engineers to apply to its two-year Commissioner's Fellowship Program. Participants receive regulatory science training and the chance to conduct cutting-edge research on targeted scientific, policy, or regulatory issues under the mentorship of an FDA senior scientist.
Key Dates for Applying to the Class of 2017
* June 7 to July 7, 2017: FDA accepts applications until July 7, 5 pm EST
* July 20, 2017: Letters of recommendation are due by 5 pm EST
* July/August 2017: Interviews
* July through August 2017: Applicants Notified
* November 2017: Program Start Date
Apply online at this web page through July 7, 2017, 5PM EST. FDA will not consider late or incomplete applications.